GDPR is the European directive regulating personal data protection. It is relevant not only to institutions and companies but also to all individuals and services working with such data. The directive includes what is referred to as a principle of responsibility, according to which data processing entities have to implement measures to prove their compliance with GDPR.
To ensure your company works in compliance with GDPR, it is necessary to modify or implement respective processes in the organizational structure of your company or institution. Since each organization works with data in a different way, we have decided to organize workshops and trainings based on your individual needs. Apart from general information, workshops also contain specific solutions.
Workshops are recommended to representatives of those companies that seek to learn more about data protection and its application in their organization. Workshops are organized in the form of group discussion, in which the exact content is created upon individual request of participants in the course of the session.
Objectives of GDPR Workshop
- You will receive the list of individual steps how to comply with relevant requirements
- We will inform you about legal requirements based on GDPR
- You will get information as to how IT can help you comply with GDPR requirements
- You will get an inspiration how to apply GDPR in your company
Why to certify with us
- Our experts have a long experience in the field
- We will prepare tailor-made workshops based on your needs
- We offer fair pricing in line with the trend to reduce operational costs of organizations
The most requested certification
If you want to learn more about GDPR workshops, please contact us. Our experts will be glad to prepare an individual solution for you.