To meet growing demands on food safety, standard HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) has been developed.
Standard HACCP covers key requirements that have an impact on health and safety of food in the entire chain, including production, processing, distribution and sale.
The certification for HACCP is recommended to all companies operating in the food industry.
Requirements of HACCP Standard
- Identification of critical points in the food chain
- Assurance of food safety
- Modification of manufacturing technological procedures
- Setting up documentation of all processes
- Regular control of critical points (temperature, cross contamination of ingredients etc.)
Benefits of the Certification
- Enhanced quality of products and services provided
- Improved organizational structure of the organization
- Enhanced efficiency of the entire organization
- Reduced operational costs
- Greater trust of the public and your clients
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Better access to public tenders
The most requested certification
Do you have business activities in the food sector and would you like to learn more about the certification for HACCP standard in your company? Do not hesitate to contact us.