If you care about the environment, you should seek to adapt your relevant company processes to management systems based on the internationally recognized standard ISO 14001.
The certification based on ISO 14001 will enable you not only to fully control the impact your company has on the environment, but it will also help you reduce operational costs in an efficient way. Moreover, your company will get better awareness of environmental issues.
The certification for ISO 14001 is recommended particularly to manufacturing companies of any size or sector that wish to take control of their environmental impact. At the same time, you can combine it with the certification for ISO 9001 to get an integrated management system.
Requirements of ISO 14001
- Definition of processes with environmental impact.
- Measuring environmental impact of the company.
- Setting up environmental policy for the company.
- Training of staff in the field of environmental protection.
- Monitoring changes of environmental legislation.
Benefits of the Certification
- Savings of internal costs.
- Good reputation for environmental protection.
- Reduction of operational costs of the company.
- High compliance with legal requirements.
- Improved risk detection and better solutions.
- Minimizing risks of accidents.
The most requested certification
We will be glad to provide the certification for ISO 14001, including audit and relevant training. Please contact us for further information.