Energy consumption makes an important part of operational costs in each company. In line with the trend to reduce energy consumption, energy policy becomes necessary for successful business operations. These issues are covered by standard ISO 50001.
Standard ISO 50001 includes energy management system that will enable you to achieve a significant reduction of operational costs. With energy policy, you can reduce your impact on the consumption of non-renewable energy resources and increase your competitiveness.
The certification for ISO 50001 is recommended to all companies, whose aim is to reduce operational costs of energy and energy consumption from non-renewable resources.
Requirements of ISO 50001
- Analysis of the initial situation.
- Definition of energy policy, including new proposals for savings.
- Implementation of proposals, ideally integrated with standards ISO 14001, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001.
- Regular maintenance and improvement of the management system.
Benefits of the Certification
- Reduction of energy costs by up to 25 %.
- Minimizing risks of sanctions.
- Better reputation among the public.
- Compliance with requirements of Act no.103/2015 on energy management.
The most requested certification
If you want to learn more about energy savings with the certification for ISO 50001, please contact us and we will be glad to guide you through the entire certification process.